Unpaid Internship Request FORM
The intent of the Northland CAPS program is to provide students with the opportunity to gain real world, hands-on work experience in professional work environments that relate to their academic and career interest, and prepare them for future jobs. The program is also designed to have employers an opportunity to guide and evaluate future talent.
There are many benefits to working in an internship. According to HR.com and Internships.com, seven out of ten internships turn into full-time jobs with the company where students interned.
- Build a pipeline of candidates, decreasing recruitment costs
- Act as advocates in recruiting other high school and college students
- Offer new perspectives and innovative ideas
- Assist employees with new technology
- Assimilate rapidly to part-time or full-time position
College credit will be offered to students through Northwest Missouri State University. Read the article HERE.
Frequently asked questions about Internships HERE
This is our third year of working with our business partners to provide authentic work experience through unpaid internships.
You can view the listing of companies HERE.
If you are interested in providing an internship opportunity for our students, complete the Unpaid Internship Form.